Sunday, March 9, 2008

The week that was

This week went by pretty quickly and I managed to get quite a bit done as well.


  1. Have been doing an hour of guitar + an hour of piano each day- YAY!!!
  2. Didn't do guitar or piano this wknd though (brain needs a rest).
  3. Had Sushi last night.
  4. I am besotted with a song on Common's 'Electric Circus'. The song is called Electric Wire Hustler Flower. Not sure why, but it makes me wanna put my headphones on and take a walk on the promenade and just be alone with my thoughts.
  5. Said for the first time on air that the Saturday show will be no longer at the end of the month. I'm a little sad, but also relieved because I can actually say it now.

  6. Saw a movie on Saturday: Jumper... Uhmm the 'effects' were spot on, the story line needed a little more work and that is where the movie failed me. It seemed like a rehearsal for the real movie. Even Marcee wasn't impressed and she isn't even that critical of movies.

  7. Started writing a new song and it's coming along very nicely. I'm thinking of adding a little bit of 'hip hop' to this one... I can't really explain it. I guess you'll have to wait till May.

  8. You will notice that I have committed to a release month - MAY. I'm not sure on what day though. I will only know that in April :)

  9. I finished Suze Orman's book (Women and Money) it was very interesting and it made me look at my relationship with money. I am already working on saving myself and my money ha ha ha ha. Will let you know how that is going. I had already started saving, but now I am more informed ;)
  10. Marcee was a sickling this week. Dr booked her off for 3 days, but she is much better now. I don't know how many times I told her to go and see a Dr, but NOOOOOOO!!! She never listens to me.
  11. Interviewed HHP on Saturday morning show. WHAT A LOVELY GUY!!!! He make you wish the interview would never end. I respect how real he is too ;)