Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I STILL LOVE this song

I was a young woman at Varsity and something about this song just spoke to me. That was my first encounter with Mr West and I haven't looked back since. The man was rapping with his mouth wired shut...

Kanye West - Through the wire



College Dropout saw me through some really good and bad times. My girl Stevie knows what I'm talking about.

Okay I wasn't going to add another one, but oh goodness Varisty (no bills, no grocery list etc) seems like such a long time ago. And we used to LOVE 'Slow Jamz'.

Twista, Kanye and Jamie Foxx - Slow Jamz


I obviously wasn't paying attention the ONLY time I ever saw this video, because I just saw the FINE-ness that is Common in this video and I also saw Mr John LMAO.

'Jesus walks' gave me goosebumps the first time I heard it. GOTTA LOVE it!!



That's it :)