Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My first cover (Your LMG)

Yesterday I found out I was number 2 on the UCT Radio chart and today I bring more good news.
I'm on the cover of the May issue of YourLMG. It comes out on Thursday, but I thought I'd let you see it before tomorrow:





I was feeling really ill on the day but Mike (Mr LMG) and Jacqui (photographer) were so sweet to me. THANKS GUYS!


I was wearing a hot LBD under that kimono :)



This was a few hours before I stood in line for an hour to vote. It was a great day (even though I was feeling like a sick banana.
I'm re-reading 'The breakthrough experience' by Dr Demartini and he says that there is always balance in our lives. We are all happy and sad at the same time and to be depressed or elated is acknowledging one half of what you are feeling.
I TOTALLY agree with him. I'm feeling balanced because these amazing things are happening with my music and at the same time I am fighting quite possibly the toughest battle ever! I'm grateful for the good things and the bad things because they are keeping me present.