Monday, May 4, 2009

Oh My Legend!!!

So winter is creeping in and Cape Town has been rainy the last few days.Everyone I know seems to be buying soup, I was never into soup until I got to Cape town. Now as soon as I see a grey cloud, all I seem to think about is soup.

People are diving deep deep into their wardrobes to get their coats,boots,Polonecks etc....

It happened that on one of those rainy days, Caz and I were on the internets doing research. We decided to check out blogs, you know visit friends...

And there he was in his golden glory!!! Oh my, the sun seemed to come out and it was was summer again...Yes summer was back and why you may ask? Please see below...

Please behold the Legend that is John. Need I say more!


I just have to thank the good folks at A tribe Called Next
This the perfect way to say goodbye to summer and also a promise of things to come.