Monday, May 11, 2009

My discovery- Khaled Hosseini

I read a lot and there was a time that Caz and I didn't have a TV so we have gone through a lot of books.

I have just read The Kite Runner and before that I read A Thousand Splendid Suns. I was moved by both books to say the least! It's been a while since I have reads books that moved me. I mean I laughed, cried and got angry, really there was a point I wanted to get in the book and a beat a few people up!!!
Khaled is a great writer, when I read these books I lived with the characters. Okay enough said just go read them, you'll know what I'm talking about.


I'm note sure if I want to go watch the movie though... I read the Da Vinci Code and love loved it and then I saw the movie talk about anti-climax!!! Okay maybe I will go watch it, I'm a sucker for torture! I digress, GO READ THESE BOOKS!