Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Album Update

So I've been a horrible little blogger for so long and I'm gonna try and redeem myself with this update.

A few posts ago (read a few years ago) I said that the name of the album has changed to Invincible Summer. I know Common's album Universal Mind Control was initially going to be called Invincible Summer. No, I didnt steal the title from Common. I actually got it from a quote by Albert Camus

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

That quote was just so relevant, especially after I had gotten dismissed from my job a while back. Everything seemed to be falling apart and it was only my love for music and writing that seemed to cheer me up. So I changed the album name from Unveiled to Invincible Summer.

I will be going back to studio next month and the first single will be ready for August. I already know what the fisrt single will be and I'm super excited!!!

Red Bull Music Academy Taster

It's happening in the first week of July. So super excited :)


Me with my Red Bull Music Academy shirt on :)

Gigs
I'll be doing a few gigs while I'm recording the album:

14 June @ Fogeys
18 July @ Catu


See you there!!!

So now you know what's going on my side of things. Be blessed!