Thursday, June 11, 2009

The dreaded promo pics

So in a few days I'm going to shoot my new promo pics.

The new single is being released in August and the truth is that my look has changed and the sound has gotten bigger and better so using those old promo pics wont do.

Plus some people have told me that the old pictures we re too plain and hey made me look old. Geez who wants to look old? LOL. So now I have an opportunity to do it all over again. By the way the photographer who took the previous pics is a complete darling. I would def work with her again :)



Pressure!! I'm not exactly ANTM and I never know what to do when people are taking pictures of me. I'm such a dork I just start laughing.


PS - I cant wait to get back into studio :)

PSS- I'm thinking of getting a really GREAT SA producer to rework 2 of my demo tracks. Will let you know once I've had a chat with him :)

PSSS- Why cant I take lovely pics like the one below LMBAO? It looks amazing!