Sunday, April 11, 2010

Iron Man tooo?

Its no secret that this year has been amazing so far. I have so much to be grateful for, but not everyone wants to hear it. In the past 2 months I've been listening to friends lament about boring jobs, cheating men, lack of men, too much debt and even the fact that Usher calls himself 'Daddy' (true story).

So I figured maybe 2010 is not a great year for a lot of people. Well... This is not true for Robert Downey Jnr a.k.a my inner-little-boys-favourite-marvel-character-come-to-life: IRON MAN! Yes. Iron Man 2 is just a month away from release. When I went to go see the first one, I wasn't really expecting anything marvelous. But I was pleasantly surprised.

Seeing the trailer made me believe that Iron Man will have some hard times, I wouldn't want Mickey Rourke as my nemesis, but he will triumph. Yep. 2010 is a good year for both Iron Man and myself. Watch the trailer it will definitely excite your inner-little-boy. Mine is running around the room screaming 'when can we go see it? Is it on tomorrow mom?'