Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Year?

Yes it is a brand new year and I'm about 4 months late with this post. I have to be the worst blogger in the history of bloggery (hee hee). It is has been a happy new year indeed. Lots of changes, but good ones.

After last years fuckery: unemployment, depression and trying to complete an album, I feel amazing and shiny and new. Although I must admit there was some amazing things that happened last year as well. Like the Beyonce-Black Porcelain-Katy Perry gwan and doing amazing performances as well.

I have left my toxic job and looking forward to launching the album. Honestly so much stuff has happened that I cannot write it all in one post. Otherwise it would be a novel. so I will start with the 'dreaded' promo pics.

When we first started out, we released the EP as a trial and it rushed through the sleeve photoshoot. This time around, my manager and I decided to really take our time with the look, make up etc. So here is the Before and After. Its not quite Extreme Make-over but hey...

BEFORE:


AFTER: