Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lost my job on my birthday

No lies... But that is not the point of this post. Although it does OFFICIALLY make me a full time musician (eeeek). This post is about my birthday.

Since today is my birthday it usually means gifts. I received a few great gifts, which I'm VERY VERY thankful for. But the one that stood out was THIS ONE:



When I received this gift on Saturday, my good buddy handed it to me and said "call me when you open it, so I can explain it to you." I thought it might need some assembling or something. OMG!!! I haven't called her because I think I have a fair idea what it is. Its sooo hilarious! I was having a crap birthday (because of loss of job) and opening that gift really cheered me up.


Now, I'm going to hide it somewhere in my room, until.... Until...
Oh who knows :)


Despite the loss of job, I have a lot to be grateful for:
Life
Family
Music



Enough money to buy me 2 months to figure out this loss of job crap
The Nosh that I'm eating right now
Friends



& an AMAZING best friend :)


Marcee thanks for EVERYTHING!!! Love you like... Like Caz loves Marcee