Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Opening for Linton Kwesi Johnson

Okay, I've been busy organsing promo for this... I almost forgot to put it up here *slapping myself HARD*


On the first of May (2009) I will be opening for Linton Kwesi Johnson's show here in Cape Town. I'll also be the MC, so if you have nothing to do on the public holiday swing by Maynardville. Tickets are available at computicket. For more information go to whats on SA.


LKJ is on tour in South Africa with the Dennis Bovell Duba Band. They'll be performing in Jhb, Durban, Cape Town (YAY!!) and Grahamstown. Don't say I didn;t tell you!!


I'M SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!




PS: Going to be recording vocals for the first 6 songs next week. Tomorrow we are recording the rhythm section!! This album is REALLY happening *slapping myself again*