Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Eish!!!!

Working in radio I never really did understand the fascination some people have with 'the-shout-out'. I don't mean people who call in once. I'm talking about people who call in everyday to say hello to the same person (or request the same song). But I think I understand it today.


I was checking up on some of my fave blogs when I came across this. EEEEEEEKKKK!! Fellow blogger Eish gives me a little shout out and I felt like somehow that was a sign from the universe that everything is as it should be and that I am on course.

"The sound is a little afro-jazzy, but with a hint of hip-hop here and there and there is just a small bit of pop infused in there as well... ok, if you enjoyed Lira (and I know many readers did!) then you will appreciate Black Porcelain's compositions. I capitulate!"

And a Lira comparison can never be a bad thing because Miss Lira makes quality music.



THANKS EISH!!! You are sooo on the list for one of my gigs LOL!

Check out the music here and if you are on FB then join my page! YAY!!!