Monday, October 20, 2008

The ultimate daddys-girl-movie

A few weeks ago me and my 2 fav people (Marcee & Junior) head on to the V&A because we feel like watching a movie, but have no idea what's on. The posters don't really look good, so we read one of those synopsis thingies they have for retarded people like us.

Everything seemed pretty lame until I came across this quote:

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. "

Sold! So we went ahead and watched TAKEN!



We really weren't expecting much, but it turned out to be worth our time. I'm not saying its going to win any Oscars but its very entertaining. It is definitely the ultimate daddy's-girl-flick. Every girl wants her father to save her from the worlds baddies. Not at all what I was expecting from Liam Neeson (but he did impress).

Check it out if you have a mo..