Monday, August 18, 2008

I LOVE the olympics!!!

And not for the reasons that you may think... Okay it's lovely to see people push themselves, represent their countries, win medals etc etc. I really do enjoy the games, I am also one of those people that gets teary eyed when people shed tears of joy. I love that stuff! I love supporting my country, even when we don't win.

But you know what I really enjoyed about this years Olympics???

Seeing this Roland Schoeman man swim. Like I said on my Facebook profile, I think he is wonderful (I might have used the word 'yummy') WITH or WITHOUT a medal.





I know, I know... I'm such a girl! Whatever!! I have a complete EP and I cannot release it before I get all the admin out of the way, so this is how I entertain myself: enjoying the less competitive side of the Olympics- great bodies!! I'm indulging my inner girly girl today LOL!!

PS- How is that Michael Phelps?? 8 Gold medals???? GTFOH!!! AMAZING!!!