Monday, August 4, 2008

No alien abduction!!!

No, I have not gone fishing. I have been moving from one cozy apartment that had all my stuff in it (and even smelled like me), to a bigger place that feels a little cold at the moment and all my stuff is in boxes and black plastic bags.

The new place is so weird, because there is some BRIGHT SPARK who has parked in my space (for the whole weekend) and my remote (to open the gate and boom) does not work properly. I have no TV, all new furniture (because my last place was fully furnished), no sofas (though), my fridge is only arriving tomorrow and I still need to get pots etc etc whine whine...

I'm a little sore, sad (because I miss my tiny little flat already), broke, tired and looking forward to another day of 'moving admin' bleh!!

EP Update:
I have seen the 'final' designs for the sleeve- I'm happy, can't wait to print those damn things. MY little brother will be working on the MySpace page next weekend- we were too busy moving this weekend. I don't know how we would have managed without him. What a great little brother!!!

GREEN by BLACK PORCELAIN coming soon...