Thursday, August 21, 2008

Manuscipt Hip Hop

Now that the creative part of the EP (Green) is over...



There is a lot of admin to get through, so I'm letting my dear manager take care of that. I am now working on my manuscript again. I couldn't finish the EP and the first draft of the manuscript at the same time, so I took a break from writing.

Most of the time I write in silence, but once in a while I need music playing in the background while I write. So today I created a Manuscript Hip Hop playlist:

Lil Wayne - Mr Carter

Lil Wayne ft Robin Thicke - Tie my hands

Jay Z - Song cry (I LOOOOOOOOOVE THIS SONG)
Talib Kweli - In the mood
Talib Kweli - Oh my stars

Kanye West - Everything I am

Kanye West - I wonder

Common - Electric Wire Hustle Flower

Common - A film called pimp

Common - It's your world

Common - The Corner

Lupe Fiasco - Intruder Alert

Lupe Fiasco - Go baby

The Roots - You got me

Mos def - The Panties

Mos Def - Sex, love & money

Mos Def - Travelling man

Notorious B.I.G - Sky is the limit



I'm hard at work on the manuscript!!!! And loving it :)