Friday, August 15, 2008

Quiet Friday

This is officially my first Friday night at the new crib. I'm lying on the gorgeous red sofa, with a glass of red wine (& a glass of water- on the floor). I'm listening to MY FAVOURITE station: Radio 2000- 8 TILL LATE with Nicole & Kamza.

I live quite close to the 'hot' night spots, so I can hear the loud music & the loud party people making their way to the hot spots. I love a good party just as much as the next person, but today I'm gonna chill.

Dark Knight

Watched Dark Knight a few days ago: WOW!!! Heath Ledger completed his life's work with this movie. Marcee said it was 'dark', but I didn't think so. It was so BEAUTIFUL to see someone totally embody a character the way Heath did! he made Jack Nicholson's Joker look like a monkey LOL!





My inner 'little boy' was thoroughly satisfied with this movie. he has gone into hiding until the urge for a good 'boy' movie arises again.



Green Light
Played John Legends 'Green Light' for the first time on Monday night on my show and I am going to go ahead and say that I think that it is SOOO hot that he plays around with the evil box called 'genre'. Yes John! Yes!!





Green
I have put 3 songs up on my myspace page, go listen RIGHT NOW! The 3 songs up are:

Johnny
Teacup
Nobody knows






The whole EP will be available for download by the end of the month :)