Sunday, December 21, 2008

I FEEL CHEATED!!!!

I was watching TV and some show was playing Soul for Real (who are making a come back by the way) and Marcee and I got talking about how cheated we felt. When we were young we thought THEY WERE IT!! And now my niece thinks Chris brown is the ish.

WHY OH WHY did they not make them like that back in my day? WE FEEL SO CHEATED!! Marc reckons it's all the hormones in the food... And in case you think I'm exaggerating, pls view the evidence below.


WHAT WE HAD:










WHAT YOUNG PEOPLE TODAY HAVE:








Now this C Breezy guy makes me wanna although he could be a little immature for me (see what I did there? LOL). But it's his lady friend below that makes me think I don't stand a chance.




But if I did (stand a chance with that young man)... At least I know that he will be able to handle all this LMBAO!!!





I feel so CHEATED right now... SMH FOREVER!!!