Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm STILL here + GOOD NEWS

First of all my apologies for being away for so long. I have been very busy believe it or not.


A little bit of music, a little bit of writing and a LOT of personal stuff. Lets just say that I'm in a weird space right now and I am slowly clawing my way out of 'the space'.

I have good news:


Capricorn FM has approved 2 of my songs: Teacup & Johnny *screaming & clapping*. I found out yesterday. so if you are in the Limpopo area don't be shy to go ahead and request your girls songs LOL!! Thanks CAPRICORN FM!!

UJ FM has added Teacup to their Summer list and I'm ECSTATIC!!! All you Jozi ppl that get UJ FM get requesting darlings.

If you don't know the songs: go over to the Black Porcelain MySpace and have a listen.

PS- MORE GOOD NEWS TO FOLLOW. I CANT SHARE YET, hang in there ;)

PS (again)- Those 10 CD were won and I STILL haven't posted them because of that 'space' thing. I will be posting them first thing next week I promise :) (My apologies)



I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!