Saturday, September 20, 2008

A hundred Johnnys

Yep I said I would share the highs and the lows (no matter how tiny) when I first started this blog about my journey to being a full time (successful) muso. Well today another tiny high for me. A little while ago it was Nobody Knows, today it's my beloved Johnny.


Johnny has been played 100 times over at the space that is mine. YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!It's the little joys that keep me going, because I know one day they will add up to the BIG ONE!


If you haven't heard the songs go HERE now and add to my joy. And if you have thank you for playing a part in this little joy :) The whole EP (GREEN) will be available for download as soon as I (as in mostly Marcee-the-Manager) can get through the paperwork and someone at Rhythm Records actually answers mail or the phone (AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!).

Some of my fave Johns:



The OG a.k.a Mr John


The guitar-Johnny



The Night-fever-John



The inspirational-John






The kick-ass-movie-making-John


"This is my song for Johnny, wont you play the keys. And if you here me Johnny, wont you join me please..."