Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The weeks that WERE

I have been out of action for a good reason: ILLNESS!! It seems I have not been able to avoid being sick. So I did one of the most difficult things I have ever done this year: RESTED!!! I had to not only rest my body, but my mind. There has been some really crazy stuff happening in my life.

But there were some really great things as well:
Went to Bridget's house warming
Bridget- not really keen on having her picture taken
Junior
Marcee
Then went to the 340ml album launch gig at The Assembly. Bought 2 copies of the CD (Sorry for the delay)... Junior LOVES it!!!


The next day I woke up with NO VOICE!!!

But my friend AK was in town, so I went and had a quick lunch with her and Marcee. I thought I would be out of action for a day. But then I REALLY GOT SICK. I missed three days of work, which is not great because I'm a freelancer.
To be continued...