Tuesday, January 20, 2009

UNVEILED update

I am currently in pre-prod with main-producer Mark Goliath. So far we have 4 songs... 6 more to go. I will be working with other people as well, but right now I'm focusing on work with Mark!
It's soooo amazing to be back in the creative space again. I love it!!

The new music is like Green on steroids ha ha ha. We start recording first week of Feb... EEK!!

Don't forget that I will be performing at the Women's Show at the CTICC on Sunday 22 Feb at 15hoo. Come by and say hi, there will be copies of Green available for sale as well. I'll be there on Friday and Saturday as well- Yay!!

See you there!!
UPDATE 2:
I was featured in the BANDWATCH section of this months issue of YourLMG!! Thanks Mike!

Listen to tracks on the Myspace or at imeem and join the Facebook page.