Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Working on new music

Okay so it's a new year and I'm working on a new album. It's gonna be called 'UNVEILED'.

Yesterday I met with producer and musician Mark Goliath. He is gonna be working on 10 tracks with me on the album. I'm really exited because I've started writing new songs and I've grown as a songwriter. My house has turned into a mini-makeshift-studio for a while...

Green is still doing amazing things. Tru FM has playlisted Nobody Knows... YAY!!! So if Tru FM is your fave station then call in and request NOBODY KNOWS by BLACK PORCELAIN.



Music over at Myspace, join the Facebook page and check out all the songs on imeem!!!
PS: did my FIRST radio interview with Doug Anderson. I'm gonna try and get it loaded over at the Radio 2000 website. It was a lot of fun. Doug is all about supporting local music :)