Friday, August 10, 2007

Dirty work toilets

Okay that's it! I've had it. I've had it. I've had it with DIRTY STINKY toilets at work. There is only one clean toilet where I work and it's way up on the 5th floor (or there is also the on one the second floor).

You know we spend a lot of time at work. You think it wouldn't be asking for too much to have clean toilets. It's not like I can hold it in all day and even if I do, I still have to sit in traffic on my way home so I will have burst bladder before I even get home. And why should I even have to 'keep it in' when there are toilets at work?

How do I handle this situation? I mean it's appalling. I might be exaggerating a bit, but that's only because I'm tired of walking into disgusting toilets. They are not as bad as I'm making them out to be, but they aren't exactly the toilets at the Arabella Sheraton. Every other place that I've ever worked at had decent toilets, but these ones... I have no words.

Are the toilets where you work 'usable', 'nasty' or 'Arabella Sheraton-like'?