Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Ugly Carol...

Doesn't sound as good as Ugly Betty. OMG I am SOOO in love with Ugly Betty. It's the best things since Heroes. I would have said Grey Anatomy but the second season didn't sit well with me. Maybe I should wait till I've watched ALL the episodes.


Anyway... Ugly Betty is a little cruel, but it's fun cruelty. All about a girl from Queens who tries to fit into the cruel and sometimes scandalous world of FASHION!! Okay I know my little description is not doing the show justice, but it really is great! Trust me. I also absolutely fell in loove with Betty Suarez. I can totally relate on some level with the character. Although I don't have braces and a Scottish friend. I guess I would be the Soweto version of 'Ugly Betty'... UGLY CAROL. I can see it now, me working for Elle ha ha ha ha.


Which Ugly Betty character do you think you are most like?


Below are pics of 'Betty Suarez' and America Ferrera, who are obviously the same person. Pretty girl neh?