Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Soap and the cooter....

I just spent the better half of this evening talking about Va-jay-jays, periods, men and 'booty calls'. This is to be expected when you put a couple of women in a room, with snacks and alcohol. I love talking to women, it makes me feel sane. Sometimes when I'm by myself I tend to think that I'm a little weird/different. But when I am with other women, I find that I am NOT so different after all.

I heard today for the first time that soap id bad for your cooter/Va-jay-jay. There is apparently something called Vaginal soap. Yo.... You live and you learn my people.

Is it true that soap is bad for your Va-jay-jay? Cause then mine must be VERY sick, cause I makes sure that I get enough soap EVERY DAY!!! Somebody tell me the truth or what you've heard.

Quick update:
First thing is first, I totally disown the part of me that has neglected this blog. I have been SUPER busy lately. Now that I'm producing during the week and hosting the Saturday show things have been a little more than hectic, but I'm happy! Happy that I have a job that pays and makes me me happy SOME times ha ha ha.

I have decided to atop drinking for a month, was cool till today. I had one glass of wine and a Hunters dry... I say not too bad for a woman who used to have 2 glasses of wine or whiskey every night. I am proud of myself!!

Nuff said...