Sunday, July 29, 2007

Me and Rugby?

That damn ad for the Bokke has me so excited about the Rugby World Cup and I don't even like or understand rugby. I'm more a cricket girl!

The first time I saw the ad, I was like a child. I sat in front of my TV, mouth wide open and gasping. The graphics are great, even ol' Schalk didn't look half bad. It is very different from the usual 'national team ads' on TV: you know... The rainbow nation gathered at a stadium or at home around a braai smiling, laughing blah blah. This was very very different for a South African advert: impressive!

"TONIGHT WE CONQUER!!!"

Gotta love it! What do you think of that ad??

UPDATE: Looks like Eish beat me to a post about the ad and he doesn't seem to have much love for it. Check out what he has to say about it here.