Monday, July 2, 2007

Making sacrifices

It's been a while since I've updated you on my journey. I've been thinking about what it is that I have given up in order fulfill my destiny/ make my dreams come true. Marcee and I were talking and I said that I would like to make some money from music one day, because right now music is making money from me... Ha ha ha ha ha!! All this money I spend on piano lessons, early studio sessions with the producer kid.

Not a lot of people know this about me but I actually share a bed with a very beautiful woman. We live in a bachelor together because we cannot afford to live anywhere else: we live in a fully furnished bachelor in a safe block and we like it here.

You see, both Marcee and I are going through great transitions in our lives and we are willing to whatever it takes to get to where we need to be. We certainly are not making enough money to be fussy, we get by just fine. Don;t get me wrong: we are NOT starving, but we could be doing better. I am grateful that we are living as 'comfortably' as possible. I know that I wont be sleeping next to this sexy chick for the rest of my life. In fact I'd like to think that I will be waking up to a very hot man who thinks that I am the SEXIEST woman in the world. That shouldn't be too difficult ha ha ha ha!

Bottom line is, I'm willing to do what I need to do, to get to where I need (and want) to be :)

So, what kind of sacrifices are you making? And what for? Are you giving up 'nights out with your buddies', so you can afford a new very expensive hand bag? Let me know :)