Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The GOOD news!!

I know that I have been gone for a WHILE!!! Things have been mad at work, but I promised good news a few day, so here it goes: I have officially started doing 'my own' show. It's on Saturdays between 6 and 9. YAY!!! I only told a couple of people because well... You don't want EVERYBODY you know there for your first time *CRINGE*

I'm really enjoying doing something fun. The other stuff I do during the week is fun, but this is fun-ER (hee hee). The tough part is waking up at 04:30, getting to work at 05:30 and then trying to stay awake for a piano lesson AFTER the show when I would much rather be in bed. Life's tough ha ha ha!! I think my body will get used to it eventually. I'm still feeling the effects of changing my routine SO SUDDENLY!!

I have been making more music- YAY!! I have met my inner songwriter and I think I like what I see. There is much work to be done, though.

If you happen to be up at 6am on Saturday, be sure to tune in :)

P.S Thanks to the 'small' group of people (who I told about the show) that sent me good luck messages. You guys are great!!