Saturday, July 7, 2007

Flying solo

Marcee is in Jozi for a while (well she'll be back soon), so I'm home alone. I decided to make an occasion of it. I went to my piano lessons this morning, came home and cleaned the house while listening to my music full blast (sorry neighbours), made a veg pizza and had a little bit of Jack n Lime.

I feel like that kid on that 'home alone' movie: eating junk and acting like an idiot because there is no else around.

Still drinking Jack n Lime, uploading some photos on Facebook... Oooh this Facebook stuff is addictive, doing day job stuff (what a surprise) and trying not to change the channel (I'm watching Live Earth).

*sigh* I just realised that I've been single for about 4 years. EEEEK!! I can see why LOL! When I have time, I'm gonna go out and meet a nice guy (yeah right(. It's not like I'm in a rush to meet someone or to have 'relations' with anyone LOL.

Okay, back to work for me :)