Friday, July 6, 2007

Verity!!

Today I interviewed Verity and we had a great time in the studio. She is always so much fun to have in the studio and she is also very engaging. Always so nice to have a guest who gives you that much more. She is selling copies of her 'yet to be released' CD, to raise funds to make the CD. All the future owners get to decide what songs make 'the final cut'... So they replace the record label. Clever huh?

*I am future owner of CD #1307. Yay, supporting fellow artists!!

Go here and check out what Verity is all about and maybe purchase a copy of the album that does not exists yet :) So far what I've heard sounds great, but go have a listen for yourself.

*You were right Verity it was CD # 1300-something and not #1037 like I thought it was. I think I might be slightly dyslexic when it comes to numbers LOL