Monday, September 24, 2007

EP diary - The first track concept

Met up with C.B today (the 2nd producer) and he made me listen to the first concept track and I'm SOOOO impressed. It is only a concept but I can see it working really well. He gave it to me to work on and that is exactly what I intend to do.

We spent time going over 'the sound' of the EP and what the themes should be etc. Last time we spoke about it briefly, so this time we spoke about more stuff. We also listened to some of my favourite songs... So he knows where my head is at right now.

The track itself is very exciting and I think once I get into it, I can come up with some killer melodies and lyrics. I'm so excited!!! I'M DOING IT! I'M ACTUALLY DOING IT!!! I'm tempted to say that this feeling is better than sex, but I know people will think I'm weird!!

Okay that is all on today's update. I'm making plans to meet the 'producer kid' this weekend so we can work on that lovely song he gave to me... It wasn't even meant for me. I am truly blessed to be working with such lovely guys. It must be that 'law of attraction' stuff.

More updates to follow.