Monday, September 10, 2007

For Marceee

Today my girl is a BIG GIRL!! She is all grow-ed up and has a paying job.


She has been through some rough times the past year and a half. It's hard to see someone you love go through a rough time. I was feeling so helpless. I just wanted to make all the hurt, doubt and confusion go away. But only time and experience could 'heal' her.


Today Marcee had her first day at a 'paying job' (all the other jobs were paying jobs but all based on commission) and she survived it. I work by myself, so I had forgotten how nerve wrecking it can be to start a new job. She is bad with names as well, so when she came back from work and I asked who everyone was she looked at me with a blank face and said 'I'm still trying to figure it out'. I love that girl so much.


Tonight we drink to Marcee's first day at her 'big girl' job. Hopefully the next time we toast she will be buying the alcohol.



She is really pretty... When she is not acting like a fool :)