Thursday, September 13, 2007

100th post - we are growing indeed

Oh wow 100 posts!!!

I was going to post something about decisions... I'm faced with a very tough decision and I'm not sure what to do. But before I talk about that I just want to say:

HAPPY '100th post' my baby blog!!! Look how far we've come... From nobody read this baby to having a few people pass through here once in a while. 100 may not be such a large number, but it is to me. I didn't know how much I would enjoy this blogging business. it's a lot of fun and it's a great way for my friends to catch up on the latest happening in my life.

Like when my car was 'in the sea' or my first live performance and even the time Marcee and I tried our hand at being vegetarians LOL!! We are still eating less meat. We just haven't quite reached the 'no meat in our diet' stage, but we are eating healthier food.

I've also accepted that I cannot post something everyday. When I first started out I used to feel so bad for not posting anything, but now a 100 posts into this I'm okay with not posting everyday. I do it when I can and when I want to :)

Aaah.... Maybe one day we'll have regular readers LOL! Until then I will keep at this blogging. business.

Gotta run (will talk about that major decision tomorrow)