Wednesday, February 13, 2008

EP Diary - Skeleton of 1st track

I'm in such a good mood :

Today I met up with that producer guy (C.B) and he played me a skeleton of the 1st track that we started working on (the one about a singer)... WOW!! It sounds really great and we are still in the early stages. He added a few elements to it and it sounds great, we spoke about what other elements we could add and I'm TOTALLY IN LOVE with the song. When I heard it today, a part of me couldn't believe that I had actually written that song. I'm learning... I'm learning!

We did a rough vocal recording so we both know what works and what doesn't. I am so GRATEFUL to be working with someone so patient and talented. He really does just let me be me and he is not afraid to give advise and tips. I guess it's true that when you are TRULY ready and certain everything else just sort falls into place.

There is still much work to be done and I can't wait to do more.

The second track is also exciting, that is still in the early stages. I have chords, concept and lyrics. Now C.B just has to do his magic and then I do mine and then VOILA!!

Will keep you posted.