Monday, February 11, 2008

A Patient man...

Common is one patient man.

I admire this man immensely... Seriously! Okay, I do think he is all kinds of sexy, but that does not mean that I cannot admire him as an artists too. Our boy from Chicago: Rashid a.ka. COMMON got a GRAMMY for 'Southside' featuring our favourite rapper/producer and funny man Kanyeezy!!!


This guy has been in the game for more than 12 years and has not received the acknowledgement that he derserves and STILL he keeps making beautiful music, without getting mad or threatening to leave 'the game'. He inspires me and reminds me that it isn't always about awards... As long as you are doing what makes you happy and inspiring people while doing it. And he is not doing badly either, because at the end of the day the bills still need to be paid :)

WELL DONE MR LYNN!!!


Won the Grammy for Rap Performance by a Duo or Group: Southside (featuring Kanye West)