Monday, February 11, 2008

Yes I CAN (Obama)

I've been meaning to do this for a while, but I have been M.I.A because my little brother is here in CT and he is crashing in my flat so I have been a little busy with my fav little brother (I only have ONE, but that doesn't matter).

I saw this video somtime last week and I just had goosebumps because it was so beautiful. I especially love the part when Obama says:

"We've been asked to pause for a reality check. We've been warned against offering the people of this nation false hope.But in the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about HOPE."

The reason why I love 'Yes we can' so much is because a lot of the time I feel like celebrity's are endorsing products that don't really make a difference to the lives of the young people (who eat up whatever celebrities throw up). And for the first time in a long time I see 'popular' music making a difference. Whether or not you are an Obama supporter, you must admit that there is something positive about the message of his speech.



I like it. What do you think?