Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Half an annoucement

ATTENTION ATTENTION, I have a few things to mention...


A while ago I said that I had good news, well I am going to shed a little light on the issue.


Whenever I tell people that I work at a Radio station and that I'm on air for 3 hours, they assume that is all I do: 'bump my gums' for 3 hours and then go back home and sleep. Ha! I wish that was all I did. I produce the show as well... But all that has nothing to do with that post.


The good news is that I am working on my book (yet to be named) and I will hopefully be on the second draft by May and that is when I will pass it on to either an Agent or a publisher. I am really looking for an agent/publisher who is on the same page as me and so far the experience that I have had with publishers has been less than pleasant. They all talk a really good game, but some of them are actually frikkin useless. I want to do this right :)


I had thought of self publishing, but I have WAAYYY too much on my plate for that, so my little publishing project will have to wait for another time. Will keep you posted with the book project.


MORE GOOD NEWS:

I am in the process of starting up an NPO and it's gonna be great. It's all about the kids and reading. That's all I can say now :)

Will keep you posted. I have been dying to share this with you.