Sunday, February 17, 2008

The week that was

I just took an hour long soak in the bath while reading a book about financial success and the beliefs some people have about wealth. INteresting stuff!! I'm learning so much about some of the things that get in the way of better 'money management'.
So this week was very interesting:
  1. Had a great Valentines day.


  2. I started exercising... YAY!!!


  3. My little brother being here is fun and he is encouraging Marcee and I to exercise.


  4. Finally got a name for the book that I'm working on (will tell you more about it when I have more time).


  5. Cried my little heart out on Saturday afternoon at News Cafe. I had been feeling down, instead of dealing with it bottled it up inside. The sadness became too much and I EXPLODED... Haven't cried like that in ages. It did me lots of good.


  6. Started watching Season 2 of Heroes... Hmmm... Me Likey!


  7. Saw Kanye West's video for Flashing Lights. Uhmmm not so impressed with the half naked woman... I wanted more from the video, so I'm hoping Kanye has an Ace up his sleeve.


  8. The NPO is starting to 'come alive'. Will tell you more about it, when I have time. PROMISE.


  9. Missed my friend Bridget's tea party... Bummer. As I was on my way to make a late appearance she said things were winding down anyway. Just as well though because I was in a bit of a mood (due to bottled up sadness and 20 minutes after I made the u-turn I had my public cry at News Cafe).



  10. Watched a rather bad and morbid movie called Jekyll + Hyde, starring Bryan Fisher. It was incredibly painful for me to watch, but Junior didn't seem to mind it. Wow... It was bad. Note to self: do not let little brother go and hire movies by himself :)


  11. Found a new 'little spot' to go and have food at down the road. The vibe is not bad. It's called Fiesta. Cocktails were terrible though, so we will have to stick t drinking wine when we go there. Their Marguerita was sweet... DON'T ASK!!

  12. Actress Ashley Callie passed away on Friday, from head injuries sustained after a head on collision with another car. I really did think she was a good actress. At least she lived doing what she wanted. Which is more than most people are doing. Somehow people have made it okay to live a life that is much less than what they want.


That's all folks!