Thursday, April 24, 2008

I've got my groove back Stella!

Musically and with my 'labour of love' (first novel). I guess I really was having a bad day and not that I had used up all my creativity. Sometimes I think that I've used up all my creativity and I haven't even done my best work yet. Does anyone else fear that?

I guess I have a hard time dealing with days where the creativity is not as it should be :( But right now I'm 'SO' in the zone it's not funny- LOVING IT!!!

I'm loving my iPod so much right now. It's the best birthday gift EVER!!! Marcee and Junior deserve a Porsche each LOL!! Tomorrow I'm going to load Talib Kweli's 'Eardrum'.... Yes, I know I'm late, but at least I finally got it. Now I can listen to 'Oh my stars' (debut that track on my old Saturday show-aaaah the good times!) all day long. That should give John Mayer a little rest.




I prefer the other cover, but this one will do :)