Wednesday, April 9, 2008

You have to love...

KANYE WEST sometimes... There are moments when I feel like I should call him up and say 'whoah buddy, it aint that siaas (serious)' LOL. But I don't have his number and we are not buddies yet LOL!

Today Marcee and I had a very pertinent moment. She was feeling icky about her job and I was sick a dog, so I asked her to come home (during her lunch hour) and I would make her lunch. I've known this chica for a long time and I've seen her go though some pretty tough stuff. Through the 'roughness' she didn't complain or whine, she just kept going and that's what I admire about her. So seeing as how naff her job was making her feel, I made her an offer.

We both made a pact to chase THE JOY/HAPPINESS and everything else (including the millions) would follow. There has been way too much tension and pressure in this little flat of ours, so we are just going to WORK HARD AT CHASING HAPPINESS.

So what does this have to do with 'Young Yeezy'? Uhmm, you know I love visiting his blog and there was a post there that made me go AAAAAAWWWW!!! He spoke about something very similar to what Marcee and I spoke about today. It's always great to know that there is someone else in another part of the world going to something similar.