Sunday, April 20, 2008

The week that was

I haven't done this in a while, but here goes:

  1. Met up with producer C.B and we now officially have 4 concept tracks and I'm working my ample behind to get it all sounding GREAT! The Teacup song now has lyrics- I like them and so does producer guy.


  2. Marcee and I had the most AMAZING weekend. On Friday she went and got her 'hur did' and now she look SUPER-fantabulous. Had drinks with a friend at Balduccis at the V&A Waterfront. Marcee had the BESTEST lamb burger there. She couldn't stop raving about it. I had a Salmon and Asparagus salad (I did say I was gonna try new things), it wasn't too bad. We went shopping at *Canal Walk on Saturday and Marcee went CRAZEEE: New sneakers/takkies, new boots (They are KILLER), sunglasses, yoga mat and socks. Got home really late and then I made Lamb stew- yummy!


  3. The reason for yoga mats, takkies/sneakers (and socks) is because we've started a very fun exercise routine: TaeBo (we've had the DVD for about a year and never really used it), skipping, power walks on the promenade and GOOD HEALTHY food. Wish us luck! We've been doing it for a week now. YAY!!!


  4. Watched 'In her shoes' and 'Before the devil knows you're dead' and enjoyed them both, surprisingly. I saw Ethan Hawke in a new light.


  5. Today I listened to Stephen Marley's 'Mind Control'. It still sounds as good as it did when I first bought it 4 months ago. I should put it back in my car :)


  6. I found a photographer who is willing to do the photos for my sleeve, let's hope I look SMOKIN' LOL!!!

That's all I can think of, but it's been a pretty good week and I'm feeling good.



*I drove to Canal Walk for the first time this weekend and I'm A VERY NERVOUS driver, but I didn't freak out at all. I didn't even know how to get back to CT from there and we left AFTER the sun had gone down. I am so PROUD of myself.

EDITED TO ADD:

How can I forget that I had tea with my buddy Bridget. It was fun to get out during the week. She inspired me to keep my writing my 'labour of love' (first novel). I LOVE having creative people in my life. It makes me feel sane.