Friday, November 23, 2007

Just when you think...

that we are all adults. A bunch of monkeys go out of their way to do something very juvenile, that makes one wonder if we NEVER really leave high school and if life is one big 'popularity contest'. Well, a couple of days ago the 'cool kids' (read: a bunch of posers) decided to do something very childish to remind me know that 'I don't belong'. I had no idea people still did that.

Usually the old 'pissing on our territory' thing would have bothered me but this time around I let it slide. Somehow I KNEW that I didn't belong. Not in a way that made me feel less than them or anything. It was different this time: I KNEW that I belonged somewhere where I could shine. My star is getting to bright for the little box that I'm in.

So I guess I'm grateful that the 'cool kids' decided to act up. I guess I was getting a little complacent where I am right now. When they pulled that little stunt, one song came to mind (Marcee always says that I can think of a song for any situation LOL), so I went to find the vid on YouTube to share it with you... I guess it's true what they say: MEDIOCRITY ALWAYS ATTACKS EXCELLENCE !!!

Kanye West - Stronger