Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Not a baby anymore

My sweet little brother wrote his last matric (Grd 12) exam on Monday... Aaaahhh!

Okay, so he is not so little. I'm so proud of him, he is just such a wonderful individual. He has a great sense of humour, never judges me (no matter how badly I've messed up) and he's so relaxed. When I'm freaking out, he's taking care of things. Where would I be without my little-big-brother??



He might be coming to visit before matric results come out, to relax a little. YAY!!! I remember how terrified I was when I was waiting for my results to come out. I knew that I had studied and that there was no way that I could have failed. But the thought of buying a newspaper and not seeing my name was SCARY! I actually didn't buy the newspaper. I chose to sleep while everybody else got up in the early hours and bought the newspaper looking for their names.
Needless to say I passed!!

We were testing the camera on his phone. Not bad neh?
My phone is so old... No joke? It was one of the first colour screen phones and I can't even receive MMSes and he has this fancy phone with MP3 player, radio, camera and it turns into a car when he can't get a lift. LOL! Oh well...