Thursday, November 15, 2007

The man has spoken

Okay... Being the 'bisexual polygamist' that I that loves 'real' artists I came across someone I called one of the most under-rated artists of our time: Common.

A while ago I had a good rant about Hip Hop, which I love by the way. I love music and I know the power that music has and that why I did 'The hip hop issue' part 1 and part 2. I always have to put this disclaimer here: I have nothing against these people personally. I don't even know them, but I know that they have a lot of influence that isn't always used in the right way.

So go here to listen to the man formerly known as Common Sense, say things that I wish we could hear more often. He's not perfect but he sure does use his mind and is AWARE of the kind of influence he has. HALLELUYER (Tyler Perry). I have musch respect for the man as an artist- HALLELUYER!!!

Love his accent LOL.