Wednesday, January 9, 2008

He wrote it for me....

I'm talking about Chris Brown's song 'With you' and No, he didn't write it for me LOL. I might be a little old for him. Isn't he 18? Yeah...

I really like this song, there is something so catchy about it and I dont usually like his 'slower' songs, so this is one is a winner. He was down here (South Africa) a while ago and I saw a doccie about it and then Marcee and I got into a conversation about international artists and their relationship with us (their South African fans). I will do a post about this conversation soon.

So here is this really sweet song by this sweet young man: Chris Brown... I can see why my 10yr old niece looks at posters of this guy and looks like she can't breathe LOL! They didn't make them like this when I was younger (than I am now, cause I'm not that old).



"I need you boo. I gotta see you boo..."