Monday, January 14, 2008

The week that was...

Okay I'm gonna start doing a weekly round up here, sometimes I just don't have time to do posts every day.

  1. Discovered a new favourite song on 'As I am' (Alicia's new album) it's call I NEED YOU!!!
  2. South Africa's first Black Springboks (national rugby team) coach, Peter de Villiers, announced on Wednesday.
  3. Decided to take a month off (can't really say more than that at this stage)
  4. Bought Kanyes' CD... I know I said I would do it last year already, but life got in the way.
  5. Dad thought my little brother was a Satanist because he found HEAVY rock CD's and DVD's in his room. This was HILLARIOUS!!!
  6. Watched National Treasure: Book of secrets. Lots of fun!!
  7. Went out for Cosmo's and Sushi before the movie with my favourite girl (Marcee)
  8. Started working out the plan for my NPO (it's really exciting because I really want to do this)
  9. Worked on SONG ONE by myself... I'm meeting with Chris after the 21st because right now things are a little hectic.

That's it for last week :)