Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sushi heals EVERYTHING!!!

I am not feeling very well today. Something to do with my ovaries... Not really important!

So I sent Marcee an email telling her that I wasn't feeling very well and basically feeling very sorry for myself. So she said she would come home early and she did! Early for my dear darlingest best friend is anytime before 6 ha ha ha ha and she works across the road from our little home.

So she got here and said she had a surprise for me. Guess what she got me?






YAY!!! I'm so lucky to have such a caring friend. She actually bought 'Salmon roses'... So YUM!!

I'm listening to Alicia Keys' Superwoman: "Even when I'm a mess I still put on a vest with an S on my chest..." That is my Marcee, she flies to the Sushi bar to get her ailing friend Salmon Roses. She's a SUPERWOMAN!