Wednesday, January 16, 2008

7 things you must not know about me

Okay, so here's the deal Sickamore tagged Estelle and Estelle obliged but didn't tag anyone (it's her birthday week so she can do whatever she wants)... So me being UBER eager... I decided to join in the festivities. And I'm also trying to avoid my work (too much to do)... Maybe working from home is not such a great idea :)

Okay so here are the official rules: link to the person who tagged you, fill in 7 weird/random facts about yourself and then tag 7 other people.

My version of the rules: See it on someone else's blog, do it and carry on with your work!

  1. I suffer from seious migraines and they are NOT fun at all. Infact I'm the worst person to be around when I have a migraine. I would be better off locked in a dark soundproof room for a day LMAO.
  2. I'm really not into shopping. It takes hectic bribery (from Marcee) to get me to tag along when she is shopping. I'm just not that into it.
  3. Nothing beats great Whiskey... I LOVE IT!!! If I could I would have some everyday :)
  4. I'm currently reading 3 different books at once. I don't know how I do it, but I always find myself reading more than one book. I am actually working on finishing my book in the first 6 months of this year... Wish me luck!!
  5. I'm listening to Nina Simone's song 'I want a little sugar in my bowl' and I keep listening to it over and over. When I grow up I wanna have a voice like Nina's :)
  6. I love living in Cape Town, I didn't dig it so much when I first moved here. I had no family or friends here and I was miserable, but now I've gotten into my own rhythm and I sort of do my own thing here. AND the scenery is AMAZING!!!
  7. I'm short sighted, so I CANNOT drive without my glasses... I mean I could, but I probably shouldn't LOL

And that's it. So go ahead and do your own and have fun doing it :)

I tried not to mention any of the things I mentioned here, so excuse me if they sound a little weird!