Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Amazing weather + Fever =

Me missing work and 'hallucinating' (okay I exaggerate but I really did miss work)

Okay... So yesterday when I was talking about 'flu meds' I was talking about some meds that I had left over from my last flu-ey-ness-ness. Well I had some 'Med Lemon', fell asleep and thought everything would be just fine. Marcee and my little brother, who is visiting for a week, say I was being 'violent' (as in shouting at them for making a noise) and 'hallucinating'. They tend to exaggerate and they love messing with my mind.

Last night was terrible. I kept waking up in the middle of the night to blow my nose, or to cough up a lung, to pee (because flu meds do that to me) or to pull the covers off me. Well TODAY was even worse!! It was 32 degrees Celsius here in Cape Town and I felt like my body was on fire. Went to go and see my favourite Dr and he told me that I have a FEVER!!!

FEVER? FEVER! You can only imagine how I am feeling. Not going to work tomorrow either and I'm taking antibiotics. What a lovely way to spend the holidays.

Off to bed (sulk, sulk whine, moan, cough, sulk, faint)